Mar 10, 2009

Pitches, Riggers & Modelers Needed ASAP!

From: "Mary Miller"
Date: March 9, 2009 10:16:24 AM PDT
To: "Mary Miller"
Subject: Pitches, Riggers & Modelers Needed ASAP!
Reply-To:

Good morning. I’m currently working at Extra Large Technology Inc. in Hollywood and we are looking for are looking 2.5D & 3D Modelers & Riggers that have Maya and Max experience. We are also looking for new 3D animated projects to Produce. I you or anyone you know is looking for work, please have them forward there resume & demo of their work to me. If any of you have projects that you would like to pitch, contact me immediately. I hope to hear from each you soon if nothing more than to hear how each of you are doing in these economically challenging times.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Miller
VP of Production
mmiller@extralargetech.com
1680 North Vine St., Ste 1005
Hollywood Ca 90028
323-464-7763 Office
323-350-2570 Cell

No comments: