POSITION SUMMARY: Under direct supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations, the Operations Intern will provide accounting and administrative support for P.S. ARTS, a non-profit arts education provider.
• Non-profit accounting using QuickBooks
• General office procedures including filing and data maintenance
• Other related projects as they arise.
• Strong interest in arts education, non-profit management and/or accounting.
• Ability to work cooperatively
• Attention to detail
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with any accounting software a plus
Stipend: $10/per hour, 20 hours per week
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject heading should read "Internship Position". Word documents or PDF only. No phone calls please.
About P.S. ARTS
P.S. ARTS' mission is to improve the lives of children by bringing arts education to underserved public schools and their communities. Currently we reach 12,000 students in 24 schools in Los Angeles County and in the Central Valley. For more information, please visit our website, www.psarts.org